Item Added to Your Cart!
Catalog ID: NTS-58
Transformer stud drop-down connector, For installation on equipment secondary padmount transformers.
- Available for 1” and 5/8” transformer studs.
- Copper stud is electro-tin plated.
- Clear plated for low-contact resistance.
- Supplied with brass jam nut.
- Uses CMC patented keyhole mount for maximum contact area and a “wobble-free” mount.
- Shifts transformer stud down 2” or 4”.
- Connector fabricated from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for conductivity and strength.
- Each unit individually wrapped and labeled for ease of identification and cleanliness.
- For installation, CMC® recommends the use of a 9” insulated Allen wrench.
- A torque wrnch should be used to ensure the proper torque is achieved.