Item Added to Your Cart!
Catalog ID: SSBC500-9S
Rubber Insulated Secondary Connectors, Standard spacing, Dual rated connectors for Aluminum or Copper conductors, CO-OX oxide inhibitor is omitted
- Clear plated for low-contact resistance.
- Meets the performance requirements of ANSI C119.1, ANSI C119.4 and Western Underground Committee Guide 2.5.
- Supplied with aluminum set-screws.
- Includes silicone grease and CO-OX oxide inhibitor.
- Connector fabricated from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for conductivity and strength.
- Each unit individually wrapped and labeled for ease of identification and cleanliness.
- For installation, CMC® recommends the use of a 9" insulated hex wrench (no tee handles).
- A torque wrnch should be used to ensure the proper torque achieved.