The CX series lighting control panel has a diverse set of programming capabilities, allowing for manual or scheduled switching up to 48 lighting loads. With the addition of optional dimming cards, the CX panels can dim up to 32, 0-10VDC channels. These cards are easily field installed and add value and control expandability to new or existing CX projects. Designed to be a low-cost alternative to high cost lighting control systems while offering more options than typical time clock and contactors the CX panel offers maximum flexibility to a wide range of small to medium commercial projects such as gas stations, parking lots, retail stores and schools.
The CX Series panels are self-contained lighting control systems that provide feature-rich and cost effective lighting control for maximum energy savings. The LCD User interface located in the door utilizes simple and intuitive scrolling menus to program, check status or update the panel. The easy to use Pre-Programmed Scenarios Menu makes project commissioning simple and fast.
CX Lighting Control System Features:
- 4 Relay Panel sizes: 4, 8, 16 & 24
- Four types of relays - 20A/ l P and 20A/2P, NO (14K SCCR) and 30A/P latching (18K SCCR)
- Optional dimming control of 0-10V drivers & dimmable ballasts
- LCD user interface with keypad
- Programmable inputs accept low voltage switches, photocells, or motion sensors
- Program uploads via removable SD memory card
- 365 day programming with 64 schedules
- Five year warranty
- Gas Stations
- Convenience Stores
- Parking Lots
- Retail Stores
|Controls - Applications||
|Environmental Conditions||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Space Planning||Single Space Integrated|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.