Maximize energy-savings while reducing maintenance costs by replacing standard switches with LightHAWK® Wall Mount Vacancy/Occupancy Sensors. LightHAWK sensors combine state-of-the-art technology to provide precise control of lighting loads within small to medium sized areas. With the choice of either Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Automatic-ON (Occupancy Sensor), these energy-saving sensors are designed to control a broad range of lighting fixtures and ensure that lights will turn OFF automatically when motion is no longer detected. All LightHAWK sensors are designed to fit in standard decorator style wall plates.
The LightHAWK Wall Switch Sensors feature superior motion detection utilizing passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic (US) sensing technologies. In addition to the standard ON/OFF versions, the LightHAWK sensors are available in dimming versions for additional energy savings with the convenience of 0-10V dimming. The dimming LightHAWK sensors can be set to come on at a predetermined level when occupied or to activate to the last-used dimming level, and allows continuous dimming using raise/lower buttons.
LightHAWK Sensors utilize Smart IntelliDAPT® Technology to analyze the controlled area and make digital adjustments to both sensitivity and timing settings for optimal performance, energy savings, and maintenance-free install-and-forget operation.
- Ultrasonic (US) and Passive Infrared (PIR) technologies for exceptional motion detection
- Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Automatic-ON (Occupancy Sensor) operation
- Patented IntelliDAPT Technology maximizes energy savings
- 0-10V dimming versions available
- Built-in photo sensor for automatic daylight harvesting
- 400 - 1,000 square-foot coverage area depending on model
- Fits standard decorator wall plate
- Single or dual circuit control
- Five year warranty
- Small to Medium Offices
- Small Conference Rooms
- Small to Medium Restrooms
- Utility Closets/ Storage Areas
- Break Rooms
|Controls - Applications||
|Sensor Type||Dual Technology|
|Space Planning||Stand Alone Solutions|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.