Low Voltage Heavy Duty Key Switch
The Hubbell Control Solutions' Low Voltage Heavy Duty Key Switch is designed to provide a secure means to manually control lighting in areas where security or access control are a concern. The center loaded key action provides an ON with a firm twist of the key to the right and an OFF with a twist to the left. The key can be removed in the center position only.
- Attractive brushed stainless steel finish
- Mounts to standard single gang switch box (not provided)
- Connect to NXCI Contact Interface Module (order separately) for Cat5 digital connection to NX SmartPORT™
- Low Voltage Class 2 device
- Connect directly to CX or NX lighting control panels
- Tactile response for ON/OFF contacts
- Provided with two keys
|Warranty Length||Five year limited|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.