Catalog ID: ESXA1274X2G
- Electronic component temperature range –40˚C to +55˚C
- NEC temperature code, T6 (<85°C)
- Flash rate–85 flashes per minute
- Xenon type lamp
- Voltage and amperage: 12-74 VDC: Draws 1.25A avg. @ 12 VDC tapering to 0.2A avg. @ 74 VDC, .75A avg. @ 24 VDC
- 120 VAC (50/60 HZ): Draws 0.30A avg.
- 240 VAC (50/60 HZ): Draws 0.17A avg.
- Power supply output: 13 watts standard 11 watts for 12-74 VDC
The ESX Series Explosion Proof Xenon Strobe is designed for warning and signaling applications. This fixture is made with a cast copper-free aluminum housing and are powder epoxy powder coat painted for extra corrosion resistance, making them suitable for harsh and hazardous environments.
|Finish Type||Powder Epoxy Paint|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Optic Type||Glass Globe - Amber|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
|Voltage Rating||12-74 VDC|
Certifications and Compliance
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.