120V Red Strobe, 3/4" Bracket Mount with Guard
- Electronic component temperature range –40˚C to +55˚C
- NEC temperature code, T6 (<85°C)
- Flash rate–85 flashes per minute
- Xenon type lamp
- Voltage and amperage: 12-74 VDC: Draws 1.25A avg. @ 12 VDC tapering to 0.2A avg. @ 74 VDC, .75A avg. @ 24 VDC
- 120 VAC (50/60 HZ): Draws 0.30A avg.
- 240 VAC (50/60 HZ): Draws 0.17A avg.
- Power supply output: 13 watts standard 11 watts for 12-74 VDC
The ESX Series Explosion Proof Xenon Strobe is designed for warning and signaling applications. This fixture is made with a cast copper-free aluminum housing and are powder epoxy powder coat painted for extra corrosion resistance, making them suitable for harsh and hazardous environments.