FOR THE LIGHTING SOLUTIONS CENTER
The details below are specific to Hubbell Lighting’s Greenville, SC facility. If you are attending a training event at one of our other facilities, logistic details will be provided for that particular event and location after you’re registered for the event.
Classes normally begin at 8:30am and end at 4:30pm. You will be notified via email of any changes to the class schedule. Shuttle service from your hotel to the Lighting Solutions Center is pre-arranged. Standard shuttle departure time is 8:00am from the front entrance of the hotel, unless otherwise notified. The Lighting Solutions Center dress code is business casual to casual.
The Lighting Solutions Center has negotiated a discounted hotel package with the Hilton Greenville located minutes from the building. The package includes a standard room with the following amenities included:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Full Breakfast in Bistro 45
- Complimentary Shuttle to and from Airport
- Complimentary Shuttle to and from Hubbell
- Complimentary Local/Toll Free Calls
- Complimentary Parking
- 6 pm same day cancellation
For participants wishing to extend their stay in Greenville, the negotiated rate can be extended for two nights after the class session ends, based on availability. To book a reservation participants may call the hotel directly at:
- Senior Sales Manager
- Hubbell Corporate Code: 2622908
- Hotel Address:
- Hilton Greenville
- 45 W. Orchard Park Drive
- Greenville, South Carolina 29615
*Be sure to identify yourself as a guest of Hubbell Lighting
Secondary rates are available at other hotels. Please contact the LSC Training Coordinator for more information.
Participants should plan to fly into Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) the evening before class begins. Please book departures after 5:30 p.m. in order to allow ample time for airport travel after class ends. Arriving guests may arrange Hilton shuttle service from the airport upon arrival by making a reservation with the Hilton Front Desk. To make a reservation, call 864.232.4747. Transportation to and from Hubbell Lighting for class and back to the airport after the conclusion of class has been arranged. Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) in Charlotte, North Carolina and Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) in Asheville, NC are approximately 1½ hours from Greenville and may be more cost-effective options from some locations. Participants choosing this airport will need to arrange transportation to and from Greenville, SC.
The Lighting Solutions Center provides lunch and snack breaks during class sessions. For three-day class sessions, a dinner event will be provided. All other meal requirements are the responsibility of the participant. Those with special dietary requirements should notify the Lighting Solutions Center concierge one week prior to arrival.
When choosing a new location for its headquarters, Hubbell Lighting looked to the home of over 215 international companies along the I-85 Boom Belt. Greenville, located in the Piedmont region of South Carolina, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is half way between Atlanta and Charlotte. Greenville’s award winning downtown is the arts and entertainment epicenter for the Upstate with live entertainment ranging from the symphony and arts to baseball and other sporting events. Eclectic dining, exceptional parks, and world-class museums round out the city’s cultural experience. Notable entertainment options nearby include:
- BMW Performance Driving School - Take a “hot lap” in the Ultimate Driving Machine with one of BMW’s certified driving instructors, or sign up for of the many Driving Schools offered at the center.
- West End Field - Play ball with the Greenville Drive, Greenville’s Boston Red Sox affiliate minor league team.
- Biltmore House - Tour “America’s last castle,” the majestic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina, complete with award-winning gardens, shopping, and the nation’s most visited winery.
- Whitewater Rafting - Experience all levels of rafting through the Blue Ridge Mountain waterways.
- Fishing - Enjoy a guided fishing tour for Brown and Rainbow Trout on the Lake Jocassee.
- Golf - Play a round of golf at one our very own South Carolina courses.
- Historical Tours - See our historic city on foot with a guided tour through downtown Greenville and eat at one of the city’s many eclectic restaurants.
*Be sure to check out www.visitgreenvillesc.com for must-see destinations and local events