Item Added to Your Cart!
NEMA 3R Outdoor rating, uninterruptible power, standard pole mounting, and optional floor mounting.
- NEMA 3R Outdoor rated inverter system
- Uninterruptible emergency AC power
- "No break" design transfers the load instantaneously when normal power is interrupted
- 90 minute emergency operation
- 60 Hz operation
- 875 VA/W and 1750 VA/W sizes available
- For normally-on and switched loads
- Output enabled circuit for load switching
- 100% load compatible with any lighting source, including HID
- Off line design for high efficiency and up to 98%
- Microprocessor controlled pulse width modulation (PWM) utilizing MOSFET technology
- 2ms transfer
- Three LED status indicators provide inverter operating mode status
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- 1 year full warranty for unit and electronics and 1 year full, 9 years prorated on batteries
- Optional: Battery heater
- Optional: System keypad
- Optional: Floor Mount Configuration
- Optional: Factory Startup and 2 year unit warranty
- Optional: Additional Training Visit (ATV)
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Ambient Temp. Range||
|Material - Housing||Steel|
Certifications and Compliance
|Nema Rating||NEMA 3R|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.