Item Added to Your Cart!
Self-contained hazardous location emergency lighting system which is designed for environments known to have high concentrations of gas, explosive vapors and dust.
- Integral Push-to-Test Station and AC-On indicator
- Only ON in loss of normal power
- 23 watts capacity requiring 20 watts of load(2 lamp-heads)
- All holes and Hub size are ¾
- UL924 Emergency Listed (Emergency Lighting)
- UL844 Hazardous Location Listed
- UL 1203 Explosion Proof/Dust-Ignition Proof
- Electrical Enclosure Compliance
- UL 1598 Standard for Luminaires
- UL 8750 LED Lighting
|Ambient Temp. Range||
|Material - Housing||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Max Ambient Temperature||55 °C|
|Min Ambient Temperature||0 °C|
|Series||HLEBS series emergency light|
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
Certifications and Compliance
|Nema Rating||NEMA 4X|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.