The HCS WASP and Dimming WASP are intelligent Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensors. The occupancy sensing feature maximizes energy savings by turning lights off or going to preset dimmed settings to provide optimal safety and security for occupants in the area. The WASP and Dimming WASP support low and high mounting heights from 8' to 45' and feature multiple outputs and mounting options for versatility. The WASP sensors are ideal for a variety of applications such as parking garages, area/site lighting, pathways, warehouses, storage areas, stairwells and more.
WASP and Dimming WASP sensors can decrease energy consumption by utilizing daylight harvesting. These sensors have an integral photocell which allows for even more energy savings during daylight hours by turning off lights when there is sufficient natural light.
These sensors also have a unique feature known as Smart Cycling™ which ensures even lamp burn time within the fixture. Using the Smart Cycling™ feature, the amount of time each lamp is burned is maintained and kept balanced.
- Passive Infrared (PIR) technology for superior motion detection
- Built-in photo sensor for automatic daylight harvesting
- Versatile lens options for broad coverage areas depending on model
- Weatherproof design is ideal for cold, humid, wet or dusty environments
- Works for indoor or outdoor applications
- Five year warranty
|Mounting Height||High Mount Lens: 30 ft outdoor/45 ft indoor; Low Mount Lens: 16 ft|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.