The LightOWL Passive Infrared Outdoor Sensor sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to turn lighting on and off based on occupancy. Designed specifically for areas with long-range major-motion activity, this sensor features Hubbell Controls' patented IntelliDAPT® technology, which makes all the sensor adjustments automatically. Throughout the products lifespan, IntelliDAPT software analyzes the controlled area and makes digital adjustments to sensitivity and timer settings. Occupancy sensors with IntelliDAPT technology provide a maintenance-free install-and-forget operation.
- IntelliDAPT self-adaptive technology no manual adjustment required
- All-digital technology passive infrared [PIR] sensor
- Non-volatile memory for sensor settings
- 1,600 square-foot coverage area
- Relay and photocell control
- UL and cUL listed
- California Title 24 compliant
- Five-year limited warranty
- Low voltage device: 24 Vdc
- Operating temperature range from -40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C)
- Outdoor rated, including NEMA 4X and IP66
|Voltage Rating||24 VDC|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.