2017 Training Schedule
|March 12-13, 2019||LitePro DLX Workshop||Hubbell Lighting, Greenville, SC|
|May 23-24, 2019||LitePro DLX Workshop||Marriott Philadelphia Downtown, Philadelphia, PA (LighFair week in Philadelphia)|
|Aug 6-7, 2019||LitePro DLX Workshop||Hubbell Lighting, Rolling Meadows, IL|
|Oct 9-10, 2019||LitePro DLX Workshop||Hubbell Lighting, Rowland Heights, CA|
- General User's Guide
- Simple Indoor Calculation
- Warehouse with Racking
- Office Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Sign Lighting
- Making individual elements invisible
- Rotation of luminaire arrangements
- Inserting and deleting colour filters
- New objects
- Online catalogues
- New file
- Street plan editor
- Colour rendering index
- Individual command keys
- Changing perspective
- Detailed Maintenance Plan Method
- Fast and simple uniform light colours
- From where comes the bright spot?
- Allocating texture and colour with the SHIFT key
- How do you create a truncated cone?
- How to quickly and easily construct and save stairs
- Mirroring textures
- Easy alignment of luminaires
- Calculation results without calculation areas
- Creating polygonal calculation areas/surfaces
- Curved rear wall
- Artificial light and daylight….
- For high buildings…
- Resetting the user interface…
- Aligning objects...
- It is so easy...
- Updating luminaire catalogues...