The ESP-125 is a traditional 120V control that incorporates a current sensing circuit that automatically lights a quartz lamp when the main HID lamp is extinguished.
- For use with HPS or Metal Halide (probe-start or pulse start) magnetic ballasts with a 120V tap or input
- 50/60 Hz Operation
- Compact and simple to wire
- Measures the current drawn by the HID circuit rather than voltage across the circuit allowing use with virtually any type of lamp or ballast circuit
- Operates on HID circuits from 39-1500 watts
- Operates auxiliary lamps up to 500W
- Non-arcing switches allow the ESP-125 to be used in Class 1, Division II vapor tight fixtures
- Can be wired directly to emergency generator power
- High temperature, flameproof plastic enclosure, 105C maximum surface temp rating
- Patent Pending
|Type||HID Restrike Controls|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.