Manufacturing - From LEDs To Complete Fixtures
Norlux custom LEAN manufacturing shows off our commitment to both quality and speed. The company's expertise lies in the assembly of LED products at both package and die levels.
We keep our engineering resources and manufacturing "under one roof" to stay nimble. Our suburban Chicago headquarters production facility features a class 100,000 cleanroom. Utilizing automated “pick-and-place” lines with highly accurate machine vision, we place over 2,000,000 LEDs and support components per month. We specialize in high-mix, mid-volume mass production.
- Quick-turn prototypes
- Pre-production (pilot), initial stocking builds or full production run
- Microelectronic fabrication
- Three high-speed SMT assembly lines
- Automated conformal coating
- Lean manufacturing facility
- Proud to manufacture in USA
Norlux commitment to quality is visible throughout our design and manufacturing process.
Read our FAQ.
See Our Sales Page to find your Regional Sales Manager for more information. For more information on our Custom LED Lighting Solutions check out our brochure