DBCT - Current Transformer - Internally Mounted Dry-Type Bushing CT
The internally mounted dry-type BCT is designed to be mounted along the ground collar of a high voltage bushing of a power circuit breaker. Its construction provides a low leakage product with extremely high short circuit capabilities. This device can also be installed inside a weather-tight cabinet or inside an MC switchgear compartment.
- Each unit is customed engineered to fit over any bushing shank
- Designs can be made to match existing CT characteristics
- Primary currents greater than 8,000 Amps.
- Secondary terminals or leads
- Gapped cores for remanence control and transient response
- Air core linear couplers
- Rating Factors: Up to 5.0 @ 55°C Ambient
- Metering class: 0.15S thru 2.4 / 0.2S thru 5.0
- Burdens: B0.1 thru B1.8 / 2.5 - 45 VA
- Available in a variety of winding arrangements: Single Ratio (SR), Dual Ratio (DR) or Multi Ratio (MR)
- NOTE: Sizes and accuracy class depend on current ratio
|Application||Relaying and Metering|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.