Catalog ID: GCS-15
Catalog ID: GCS-15
GCS Series - Aluminum Style 1 Body With 2 Drilled And Tapped Operator Holes In Cover
- Device bodies and covers are cast copperfree aluminum alloy and provide a wide assortment for custom assemblies.
- Bodies are designed for custom drilled and tapped conduit openings on all four sides and the back.
- Ground flange joint between bolted cover and box provide required flame path.
- GO Short Style Push button, selector switches and pilot light operator bodies are copper-free aluminum.
- Operating shaft in both push buttons and selector switches are stainless steel.
- Open space between gangs for easy wiring from one cover to another.
- Contact blocks are rated heavy duty, 600 VAC max.
- Internal ground screw.
Killark GCS and SWBC SERIES CONTROL STATIONS provide control solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions, LED Pilot Light Indications and more for use with Killark “GO” Short Style operators when installed in the covers and “GO” Long Style operators when installed in the back wall to allow for thickness of a panel for panel mounting. For use in Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 1 Zone 1 & 2 areas for indoor use and are Non-Factory Sealed requiring the need for a conduit seal fitting. UL Listed and CSA Certified. The GCS and SWBC can be drilled and tapped to order or in the field by the customer from ½” to 1 1/2” for dead end and feed through entries.
|Ambient Temp. Range||UL: -25 to 40 ºC, CSA: -50 to 40 ºC, IEC: -20 to 40 °C|
|Application||For use with G Series custom control panel operators.|
|Back Box Type||SWB|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Type||Aluminum Operator Body|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||5.94|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E10514|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.