B7NFD Series - Aluminum Feed-Thru Compact Non-Fused Disconnect Switch Enclosure with ABB Switch - 100A/3P/600VAC/50HP Max
- Compact size enclosures provide application flexibility with cost savings over industry standard sizes.
- Few cover bolts reduces installation and maintenance time.
- Gasketed flange with O-ring located inside bolt circule to seal out moisture.
- Rotary handle style operating mechanism with lockout provision as standard.
- Removable ductile mounting lugs adjust to irregular mounting surfaces.
- Bodies have top and bottom drilled and taped conduit entrances for power connections, with custom openings available.
- ABB UL98 certified switch supplied for 600VAC, 30, 60 & 100 Amp unit available.
- ABB UL508 certified switch supplied for 600VAC, 16, 32, 40, 63 & 80 Amp unit available.
- Enclosures - Copper-free cast aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1% copper content).
- Cover bolts 316 Stainless Steel
- Silicone O-ring gasket.
- Gray powder polyester painted exterior, electrostatically applied.
Suitable for indoor/outdoor use, primarily to provide a degree of protection against winblown dust, rain, spashing water, hose directed water, damage from external ice formation and corrosion.