Killark DEDS Series of Hazardous Location Non-Fused Disconnect Switches provide local means of disconnect of service entrance, feeder or branch circuits, lighting, heating, appliance and motor circuits. Rated for indoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments requiring a dust-proof solution.
- Bolted and gasketed cabinet type construction insures the exclusion of conductive or combustible dusts from entering the assembly.
- Enclosure and external handle is copper-free aluminum alloy (less than 4/10 or 1%).
- Cover bolts are stainless steel.
- External handle is vault type with standard provisions for locking in the "OFF" position with up to three padlocks.
- Provisions for locking in "ON" position available as factory modification (Add suffix SU40 to catalog number).
- Eaton (Cutler-Hammer) Type DS Switches.
- Two cast conduit hubs, one top and one bottom.
- Internal disconnect handle mechanism is a sliding plate mounted to the cover.
Suitable for indoor/outdoor use, primarily to provide a degree of protection against windblown dust, rain, splashing water, hose directed water and damage from external ice formation.