Catalog ID: EYD-50TM
- Threaded for Rigid Conduit or IMC
- Tapered threads (NPT)
- Simple to install.
- Internal drainage path provides a visual means to ensure that the compound chamber is properly filled.
- Large cover openings for easy packing of fiber dam.
- Temporary plastic sleeve protects thread for drain/breather from contamination when pouring compound.
- Unique design enables installation of drain/breather right after compound is poured.
- Provides continuous water drain path while allowing conduit run to breathe, in compliance with the NEC.
- Includes Drain Breather Fitting KDB-375.
Duraloy iron. Tri-coat finish of electrozinc, chromate sealant, and electrostatically applied powder coating.
|Application||Class I, Divisions 1 and 2: The purpose of seals in a Class I hazardous location is to minimize the passage of gases and vapors and prevent the passage of flames from one electrical installation to another through the conduit system. Seals are required to|
|Finish Type||Powder Epoxy Paint|
|Type||Sealing Fitting With Nipple|
|Dimensions||5 in x 10 in x 0.1 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||0.95|
Certifications and Compliance
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.