- Aluminum with Bronze finish 1/2” hub on either side for conduit entry.
- Mogul Porcelain Socket.
- Reflector is specular aluminum precision formed for optimal performance.
- Suitability for 55°C ambient, 90°C supply wire required.
- Lens thermal shock and impact resistant prismatic borosilicate glass.
- Full front access available for lamp or ballast service by hinging front door.
- Two Hubbell Guard® Corrosion resistant hex head fasteners provide water-tight seal for door gasket.
- Optional factory installed photocells, fusing, instant restrike, ballast protector, & lamps available.
KWP Wall Luminaires are ideally suited for applications requiring a pleasing aesthetic appearance or hazardous location suitability in a compact energy saving fixture. Units are of copper-free aluminum construction for cool operation with a bronze electrostatically applied powder-coat finish. Suitable for locations such as perimeter security lighting, parking areas, factories and parking garages.