Pavilion redefines the bollard category with state of the art design, performance, and technology. An integral NEMA 3R enclosure, 2-Gang recessed box, and Bluetooth RGBW accent are just a few of the industry first features of Pavilion.
Configuration starts with 168 different combinations of the optic, top cap, grills and louvers. Customize the body with receptacle outlet capability; RGBW luminous accent brings the final level of user personalization.
Pavilion delivers IES distribution types with no glare at normal viewing angles. The No Up-light, Clear Horizontal Lens and Clear Vertical Lens configurations are optimized for LED technology.
Pavilion offers a complete suite of sensors, wireless controls and battery backup for energy efficiency.
The Pavilion bollard can be tailored for any illumination requirement whether it be dark sky compliant, IES distributions or traditional low brightness optics. The body of the bollard integrates a NEMA rated enclosure that is fully compatible with any 1 or 2 gang device. A Bluetooth enabled RGBW luminous accent adds way finding capability.
All housing components are constructed with die-cast, low copper alloy (<0.6%) aluminum for superior durability. One piece silicone gasketing achieves an IP66 rated optical compartment and assures optical integrity.
Integrated Illumination Motion
Pavilion can be configured with a range of integrated controls
- Occupancy - Discrete sensor option intelligently detects occupancy.
- Wireless - SiteSync™ is a simple and affordable wireless solution delivering flexible control options.
- BlueTooth® - The RGBW luminous accent option is controlled wirelessly via Hubbell Lighting's mobile app to dim or change color.
- Whether it be the timeless louver, diffused glow or open body, Pavilion can be configured for a wide range of applications.
- Pavilion delivers IES distribution types with no glare at normal viewing angles.
- The No Up-light, Clear Horizontal Lens and Clear Vertical Lens configurations are optimized for LED technology and deliver class-leading efficacy.
- Pavilion can be configured with louvers, grilles or choice of a clear or a diffused vertical lenses for increased vertical illumination.
- Pavilion can be configured with traditional elements or optimized LED optics to achieve the desired environmental illumination.
- Styling configuration starts with 168 different combinations of the optic, top cap and body. Receptacle outlet capability adds the next level of customization.
- The RGBW luminous accent brings the final level of user personalization with a mobile device app for on-demand color changing.
Square - Round Bollards
Pavilion brings a timeless beauty and elegance to any environment. At KIM Lighting, we believe that architecture is experienced differently throughout the day and night, so we designed Pavilion to be the perfect balance of form and function.
Square Flat Top/No Luminous
Square Peaked Top/No Luminous
Square Flat Top/With Luminous
Square Peaked Top/With Luminous
Round Flat Top/No Luminous
Round Crown Top/No Luminous
Round Flat Top/With Luminous
Round Crown Top/With Luminous