FireTight downlights are the smart and safe choice for lighting specifiers or electrical contractors, meeting electrical installation requirements and UL tested and proven to maintain ceiling fire ratings. FT6 is a 6" aperture incandescent downlight that is UL Classified for 1 and 2-hour fire ratings in many common construction types.
- Non-IC rated, new construction
- UL Classified to maintain fire ratings of up to one hour for all UL P200 and P500 series fire-rated ceiling/floor
- UL Classified to maintain fire ratings of up to two hours in all UL L500, D500, G500, D200, G200, and L200 series fire-rated ceiling/floor assemblies
- Includes hardware for mounting to furring channels
- Trim outside diameter is 7 3/4'' except where indicated
Certifications and Compliance
|Industry Standard(s)||New York City Compliant|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.