Round Tapered Composite Pole - RTC-P
Lighting installations for side and top mounting of luminaires with effective projected area (EPA) not exceeding maximum allowable loading of the specified pole in its installed geographic location. Composite construction allows for durability, impact resistence, and low maintenance. Light weight allows for labor and time savings, oftentimes without use of heavy equipment, while maintaining structural integrity, allowing for resistence of wind loads up to 180 mph. Ideal applications include residential, multi-family, hotel/motel, assisted living, and light commercial.
- Smooth and decorative fluted composite pole types available
- Direct burial or anchor base versions
- Decorative base options for both smooth anf fluted pole types
- Pole heights from 10 to 25 feet
- Tenon options for 2-3/8" or 3" tenon
- drilling/arm mount when needed
- Black or bronze standard finishes. Any RAL finishes available, additional charges may apply.