1950 Catalog 100 Published
1942 World War II, shut down for four years except sporadic military assignments. First Catalog After WWII in 1949
1938 Progress moves to Germantown and Masters Street, 40,000 sq. ft.
1937 Progress Begins production of recessed downlights.
1936 Ruben P. Rosen joins father at Progress, 12,000 sq. ft.
1933 Frank Rosen founds Progress Manufacturing Company, producing outdoor lanterns only. 6,000 sq. ft, staff of 12.
1917 Hubbell invents toggle light switch
1906 Founded in 1906 by Frank Rosen, under the name Victory Lamp Company, Progress Lighting opened its first shop to produce gas mantles.