We’re continuing to spotlight the Shining Stars behind Progress Lighting with a look at one of the key members of our customer service department. Loyal to Progress Lighting for more than a dozen years, Kim Parks knows what it takes to unify, excite and equip our team to better serve our valued customers. Here’s a look into some of her favorite parts of the job.
- KIM PARKS | CUSTOMER SERVICE
- 15 Years with Progress Lighting
- WHAT MAKES PROGRESS LIGHTING’S CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM UNIQUE?
- We are a diverse group of individuals that desire the same goal which is satisfying the customer. We take pride in team work, assisting our customers and making sure the job is done. Our team members are always willing to go the extra mile and offer additional help to each other as needed.
- HOW DO YOU ADD VALUE?
- I am available to offer assistance to my employees when needed. I maintain a positive “can do” attitude and I always focus on how we can solve the problem or issue. I motivate, cultivate and empower our employees to be the best Customer Service department that we can possibly be. We provide quick and accurate responses resulting in greater customer loyalty which ultimately increases sales throughout the supply chain.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ASPECT OF YOUR POSITION?
- The favorite aspect of my position is being able to assist and satisfy the customer. It gives me a sense of pride and a feeling of accomplishment to know that I have helped with a house closing or a business opening on time.