Progress Lighting was honored with four Platinum, four Gold awards and four Honorable Mentions in the prestigious 2019 MarCom Awards, an international competition for marketing and communications professionals.
The Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals judged more than 6,500 entries from the United States, Canada and 18 other countries to determine winners in more than 300 categories in print, web, video and strategic communications.
Progress Lighting was recognized for:
- Progress Lighting Blog | Digital Media: Blog
- Progress Lighting Style Quiz | Digital Media: Quiz
- Progress Lighting Design Series 2019 Catalog | Print Media: Catalog
- Progress Lighting Guest Designer Brochure | Print Media: Viewbook
- Progress Lighting | Digital Media: Instagram Site
- Progress Lighting Curated Collection Guide | Print Media: Guide
- Progress Lighting Style Boards | Print Media: Business to Consumer
- Progress Lighting Experience Progress | Print Media: Magazine
- Progress Lighting Tips & Trends Video | Video: Training
- Progress Lighting Social Media | Digital: Facebook Site
- Progress Lighting Ceiling Fan Install Video | Video: Marketing Product
- Progress Lighting Star Homes | Video: Informational
“We’re a small, but mighty team. We’re all about providing unique content that aims to Educate, Equip and Excite our fans and strategic partners. It’s truly an honor to receive such recognition from the industry,” said Jennifer Kis, Director of Marketing Communications for the brand. “We are all so very proud of our Marketing team for continually creating award-winning work that is effective in telling the Progress story.”
MarCom is one of the oldest, largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Winning a MarCom Award is highly sought-after peer recognition within the creative industry. More details about the MarCom Awards and the list of Winners in all categories are available at https://marcomawards.com/
About the awards
MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. About 6,000 entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. A look at the winners shows a range in size from individual communicators to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies. In the past, about 15 percent of entries won Platinum, the top award, and around 20 percent the Gold Award.