3/8 in. Armored Cable Connector, .470- .610
RACO’s new Push-in cable connectors make it easy to secure metal-clad cable into boxes or enclosures. Simply insert a cable into the cable opening, then snap the box end of the connector into a box knockout, done! No tools needed for a secure assembly. Push-in connectors are perfect for new or old work and can be removed and reused.
- Fits standard 1/2" knockouts in electrical boxes or enclosures
- Connector designed to terminate MC-PCS, MCI, MCI-A, AC, HCF, and FMC
- Die-cast zinc construction with nylon anti-short bushing
- Tinted blue inside to indicate larger cable range
- For use in dry locations
- See Sell Sheet for cable ranges