RigPower MCC-1 Series High Amperage Single Pole Power connectors are designed to allow large cable sizes with smaller connector shells, providing tighter component spacing and maximizing the use of available installation space. The MCC-1 Series is rated for up to 1135 Amps continuous current at 1,000 VAC/VDC, and allows for usage of cable sizes ranging from 4/0 to 777 DLO. The MCC-1 Series is available in a wide range of styles and is stocked in ten colors to provide correct phase identification. MCC-1® Series plugs and connectors have internal seals whichprevent water intrusion even if the caps are left off.
- Rugged machined aluminum shell with a hard anodized coating is resistant to salt corrosion, drilling mud, humidity, moisture, oil and dust
- Heavy-Duty ACME Threaded Coupling permits quick engagement under harsh conditions
- Dead front tip on male contact improves safety by eliminating exposed & live surfaces
- Low Mating & Unmating Force permits ease of insertion and withdrawal.
- Copper Alloy, Sn Plated Contacts and Buss Bars provide maximum conductivity
- Color Coding Option for phase identification.