RigPower RMPII Series High Amperage Single Pole Power connectors are designed to allow for installation in extreme temperatures (-40°C to +55°C) at full load. The RMPII Series is rated for up to 1135 Amps continuous current at 1,000 VAC/VDC, and allows for usage of cable sizes ranging from 4/0 to 777 DLO. The RMPII Series is available in a wide range of styles and is stocked in ten colors to provide correct phase identification.
- Thermoset rubber plugs and rubber coated aluminum shells are resistant to salt corrosion, drilling mud, humidity, moisture, oil and dust
- Heavy-Duty ACME Threaded Coupling permits quick engagement under harsh conditions
- Dead front tip on male contact improves safety by eliminating exposed & live surfaces
- Low Mating & Unmating Force permits ease of insertion and withdrawal.
- Copper Alloy, Sn Plated Contacts and Buss Bars provide maximum conductivity
- Color Coding Option for phase identification.