The MPS Auxiliary Pack is a self-contained transformer and relay (an ON/OFF switch controlled by a circuit) designed for low-voltage 24VDC occupancy sensors. An auxiliary pack is capable of switching a 15A, (MPSA) or 20A, (MPSHD) loads and feature Zero Arc Point Switching, minimizing relay-contact wear from inrush loads. The MPS Auxiliary Packs require power form a UVPP series power pack to actuate their contact closure. The auxiliary packs are plenum rated and easily mount inside or outside of a junction box or inside a ballast or driver cavity, (given space provided).
- Plenum rated
- Self-contained relay
- MPSA uses electrically held normally open relay
- MPSHD uses robust latching relay provides unsurpassed and unrestricted performance
- 100-277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Regulated 24 VDC current
- 100 mA output
- Easily mounts inside or outside a junction box inside a fixture
- UL and cUL listed
- Manual On available in MPSHD model
- Power Indicator light in MPSHD model
- Zero Arc Point Switching
|Type||Power Packs and Relays|
|Voltage Rating||120/277 V|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.