Columbia's LCL is an LED striplight with a formed acrylic lens to eliminate pixilation and reduce glare. LCL is an excellent choice for back-of-house, stairwells, utility areas, storage and anywhere that a direct view of the LED is not desired. The product offers 60,000 hour life at L80 lumen maintenance for many years of dependable service. LCL is available in 4' and 8' lengths offering nominal lumen packages ranging from 2,700 to 21,300 and efficacy up to 110 lumens per watt.
- Long life 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 for reduced maintenance
- Choice of four LED color temperatures
- Choice of four lumen packages
- Available in 2', 4', and 8' lengths
- Heavy die-formed steel channel with 100% acrylic formed diffuser
- Fully assembled fixture for quick installation
- LED boards and driver accessible for future maintenance or upgrades
- Modular replaceable LED components
- Surface mount or suspended
- DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Qualified, with some Premium Qualified configurations - see www.designlights.org
- Five year warranty (Terms and Conditions apply)
|Warranty Length||5 Year Warranty|
Certifications and Compliance
|DLC Designation||DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Qualified, with some Premium Qualified configurations - see www.designlights.org|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.