Item Added to Your Cart!
Catalog ID: WCH2GS
The WILEY Cable Hanger family is designed specifically to support cables via mounting or wire management holes in either the module frameor secured around a tracker bolt in a fast, easy one-step hook application. The WCH models are compatible with all common module framegeometries including First Solar Series 6. Additionally, the WCH2B10 cotter pin hook design is set at a 90° angle aligning with the torque tubethus making it ideal for use with bi-facial panels. The round cross-section of the hanger ensures the cable insulation is protected from chafing inhigh wind and tracker applications. Offered in either Stainless or galvanized steel construction both provide a solution made to last the lifetimeof the installation. The round bundle compartment securely holds runs of up to 8 or 20 wires up to 8mm in diameter without allowing significantshifting from tracker movement or wind.
- Innovative design that allows for quick and easy installation
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel provides outstanding durability and performance in all environments
- WCH1 and WCH2 models compatible with module mounting holes or FS6 wire management holes
- Optimal for bi-facial panels
- Compact wire compartment secures wires up and away from hazards
- Round geometry protects cable insulation from chafing due to movement
- Lasts the lifetime of the Solar PV system
- Recommended for outdoor use
- Listing to UL1565 pending