Prefabricated Solutions for Rough-in Ready Electrical Installations
Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems provide Rough-in Ready Configurations for New Construction and Retrofitting Electrical Installations.
Hubbell’s Rough-in Ready® system of prefabricated electrical support products is ideal for projects requiring repetitive wiring installation. All pre-fabricated assemblies and cables are labeled to match a detailed layout drawing. Any electrical project will profit from a Rough-in Ready® system, but projects with many similar rooms provide the biggest benefit to the installer.
- Residential: Apartments, Military and Campus Housing, Condominiums
- Hospitality: Hotels, Motels, Casino Resorts, Conference Centers
- Healthcare: Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities, Assisted Living
Job Cost Savings
Potential Advantage on Bid Day Calculator
|Job Cost Using the Rough-in Ready® System||Job Cost if You Were to Hardwire the Same Openings|
|$69,832.00 Rough-in Ready® System Cost||$36,789.43 Estimated Material Cost|
|401.29 Projected Installation Hours||2,205.70 Estimated Installation Hours|
|45.00 Contractor’s Fully Burdened Labor Rate||45.00 Contractor’s Fully Burdened Labor Rate|
|$87,889.00 Total Installed Job Cost||$136,045.93 Total Installed Job Cost|
Total Hours Saved: 1,804.41
Total Labor Saving: 81.81%
Total Job Cost Savings or Your Potential Advantage on Bid Day: $48,155.97
Total Percentage of Job Cost Savings: 35.40%
Hubbell Rough-in Ready® Ordering Process
- Contact your Hubbell sales representative and provide specifications and drawings for the project.
- Once quotation is accepted and purchase order is issued, Hubbell will provide a formal submittal for approval.
- Product will be delivered in clearly marked skids by floor and area, depending on your job site requirements.