FXCS Series - Aluminum Dead-End Maintained Contact 2-Position Selector Switch Control Station - Factory Sealed - "Off - On"/Blank Nameplate -Hub Size 1/2 Inch - 2NO/2NC Contact Rating
- Eliminates external sealing requirements.
- Lower installation cost.
- NEMA 3 weatherproof.
- Color coded wiring with more wiring space for easier field installation.
- Stainless steel captive screws for cover assembly.
- Lockout accessory available must be factory installed.
- Ground boss for grounding in the splicebox.
- Device bodies and covers are copper-free cast aluminum alloy.
- Push button, selector switches and pilot light bodies are copper-free aluminum.
- Operating shaft in both push buttons and selector switches are stainless steel.
Killark SEAL-X Series Factory Sealed Control Stations provide control solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions, LED Pilot Light Indications and more. Utilized in Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 1 Zone 1 & 2 areas where Type 3, 7 & 9 protection ratings are required for indoor and outdoor use. UL Listed and CSA Certified.