FXCS Series - Dead-End Maintained Contact 2-Position Keyed Selector Switch Cover With Device - Factory Sealed - Hub Size 3/4" - 2NO/2NC Contact
Catalog ID: FXCS-2K2A5
- Eliminates external sealing requirements.
- Lower installation cost.
- NEMA 3 weatherproof.
- Color coded wiring with more wiring space for easier field installation.
- Stainless steel captive screws for cover assembly.
- Lockout accessory available must be factory installed.
- Ground boss for grounding in the splicebox.
- Device bodies and covers are copper-free cast aluminum alloy.
- Push button, selector switches and pilot light bodies are copper-free aluminum.
- Operating shaft in both push buttons and selector switches are stainless steel.
Killark SEAL-X Series Factory Sealed Control Stations provide control solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions, LED Pilot Light Indications and more. Utilized in Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 1 Zone 1 & 2 areas where Type 3, 7 & 9 protection ratings are required for indoor and outdoor use. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
|Actuator||2 Position Key Selector Switch|
|Ambient Temp. Range||UL: -25 to 40 ºC, CSA: -50 to 40 ºC, IEC: -20 to 40 °C|
|Application||SEAL-X Series is used to prevent the igniting of external hazardous atmospheres by the enclosed arcing devices in such areas as: hazardous locations due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, combustible dusts or easily ignitable fibers or flyings|
|Back Box Type||FXB|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Mounting Type||Bi-Directional Ductile Mounting Lugs|
|Number Of Poles||1|
|Dimensions||6.63 in x 6 in x 4.38 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||4.6|
|Amperage Rating||10 A|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11714, LR11712|
|UL File Number||E53360, E12379|
|Factory Sealed||Factory Sealed|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.