FXCS Series - Seal-XM - Aluminum Dead-End Maintained Contact Push/Pull Mushroom- Red Button- 1/2" Hub- 1NO/1NC Contact Rating- Group B Rated
Catalog ID: FXCS-1MMR3-MB
- Incorporates Factory Sealed Universal contact blocks and GOB3 LED pilot light devices.
- External sealing fittings typically not required, reducing installation time and cost.
- No seal plate between the electrical device and back box allows direct wiring to contact terminals.
- NEMA 3 weatherproof.
- Grounding boss supplied in the splice box.
- Sold as a complete unit.
- Standard finish is a gray epoxy powder baked on for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- More wiring room in back box.
Killark SEAL-XM Factory Sealed Series Control Stations provide control solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions, LED Pilot Light Indications and more. Utilized in Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 1 Zone 1 & 2 areas where Type 3, 7 & 9 protection ratings are required for indoor and outdoor use. cCSAus Certified.
|Ambient Temp. Range||UL: -25 to 40 ºC, CSA: -50 to 40 ºC, IEC: -20 to 40 °C|
|Application||SEAL-XM Series is used to prevent the igniting of external hazardous atmospheres by the enclosed arcing devices in such areas as: hazardous locations due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, combustible dusts or easily ignitable fibers or flyings|
|Back Box Type||FXB|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Amperage Rating||10 A|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11714, 2493125|
|Factory Sealed||Factory Sealed|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.