FXS Series - Dead-End 3-Way/SPDT (No Off) Tumbler Switch Unit-Factory Sealed - Hub Size 1/2 Inch - 20A
Catalog ID: FXS-13C
- Eliminates external sealing requirements.
- Lower installation cost.
- NEMA 3 weatherproof.
- Color coded wiring with more wiring space for easier field installation.
- Stainless steel captive screws for cover assembly.
- Lockout accessory available must be factory installed.
- Ground boss for grounding in the splicebox.
- Device bodies and covers are copper-free cast aluminum alloy.
- Push button, selector switches and pilot light bodies are copper-free aluminum.
- Operating shaft in both push buttons and selector switches are stainless steel.
Killark SEAL-X Series Factory Sealed Tumbler Switch Controls provide solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions and Light Switching. Utilized in Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 1 Zone 1 & 2 areas where Type 3, 7 & 9 protection ratings are required for indoor and outdoor use. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
|Ambient Temp. Range||UL: -25 to 40 ºC, CSA: -50 to 40 ºC, IEC: -20 to 40 °C|
|Application||FXS tumbler switches are suitable for applications where making, breaking, or changing connections in an electrical circuit is required and where conditions of load do not exceed the switch ratings.|
|Back Box Type||FXB|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Number Of Poles||1|
|Dimensions||6.63 in x 6 in x 4.38 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||4.4|
|Amperage Rating||20 A|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11712|
|UL File Number||E53360, E10501|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.