HKH Series Control Station, Momentary Contact Single Push Button- Panel Mount- M20- - Stainless Steel 1b
Catalog ID: HKH1BSPAP11
- Size 1 Control Stations available as 1a, 1b, & 1c as standard catalog number offerings for 1, 2 & 3 device openings and will accept 2-M20 entries in either end.
- Ammeters available in 1b & 1c.
- Size 2 Enclosures available as 2a & 2c for 2, 4 & 6 device entries in cover with ability to accept 2-M25 entries in either end.
- Operating Temperature of -50ºC to +60ºC.
- Explosion Protected contact blocks 690 VAC N.O. & N.C. capable of 20 Amps for Switching Duty and HP Ratings up to 1HP.
- LED Pilot Light modules for 12-250V AC/ DC for UL applications. 12-254V AC/DC for IEC applications.
- Contacts & Pilot lights can be mounted inside enclosure on Din Rail or in cover to the actuator.
- Accessories available for Lockout/Tag Out functions made in 316 stainless steel.
Killark HKH HAZCON™ Series Control Stations provide control solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions, LED Pilot Light Indications, ON/OFF functions for Lighting Circuits and more. Utilized in Class 1 Division 2, Class 1 Zone 1 areas where Type 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 weather-ingress ratings are required for indoor and outdoor use. Certified for use in the European Union with ratings for IECEx and ATEX in addition to IP66 water ingress protection.
|Ambient Temp. Range||-50 ºC to 60 °C|
|Application||Hazardous and corrosive environments due to the presence of ﬂammable gases or vapors, combustible dusts or ignitable ﬁber or ﬂyings, Installations at petroleum reﬁneries, chemical and petrochemical plants and other processing or storage facilities where similar hazards exist, Use in conjunction with motor starters or contactors for remote control of motors|
|Color||Choice of Red, Green, Black|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Horsepower - Maximum||1|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Type 316|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-50°C to 60°C|
|Amperage Rating||20 A|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||1405X|
|IECEx File Number||15.0054X|
|Nema Rating||3, 4, 4X, 12, 13|
|UL File Number||E53360|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.