Catalog ID: B7012
Catalog ID: B7012
Killark's B7 Series of Hazardous Location Magnetic Motor Starters provide motor control utilizing single-speed, non-reversing NEMA-type starters. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Standard starter manufacturer configurations include Eaton (Cutler Hammer) AN16 Series and Schneider (Square D) 8536 Series motor starters.
- Type 4, 4X rated – providing protection from hose directed water and corrosion.
- Universal mounting pan, pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of starters.
- Provision for grounding supplied as standard.
- More wiring room meets latest NEC wire bend requirements.
- Quick release, captivated, 316 grade stainless steel cover bolts.
- Flange sealing gasket located to the inside of cover bolt to prevent water seepage into enclosure through bolt holes.
- Hinged cover provided as standard for an extra measure of safety and convenience.
- Breaker (MCP) handle can be padlocked in “ON” or “OFF” position.
- Provisions provided for drain and breather plus conduit openings for power and control.
- Reset button provided as standard.
- Two control operator openings provided plugged as standard.
- Additional openings can be factory or field drilled.
- Copper-free (less than 4/10 of 1% copper) enclosure.
- Bolt on bi-directional ductile mounting lugs.
|Application||The PRISM B7 Series of across-the-line starter and combination motor control centers utilize SSNR single-speed, non-reversing NEMA type starters. PRISM enclosures universal design accomodates, as standard, the magnetic starters made by the following manuf|
|Type||Aluminum Enclosure For Magnetic Motor Starter|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||56|
|Voltage Rating||600 V|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11714|
|Nema Rating||3, 4, 4X|
|UL File Number||E83696|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.