HK Instrument Enclosure, 2" Dome Cover Class I, II, III, BCDEFG, UL/CSA/FM, Cast Aluminum, Type 4,
Catalog ID: HK2D
- Threaded blank screw covers provide easy access to interior.
- High strength, lighter weight, corrosion resistant copper free cast aluminum construction.
- Cover o-ring, Nitrile (BUNA-N) material, supplied standard supplied standard for a Type 4X rating.
- Electrostatically applied gray powder epoxy/polyester finish on exterior of covers.
- Covers have shrouded tamper resistant set screws as standard.
HK Series covers are cast from a copper-free aluminum alloy. All covers have shrouded tamper resistant set screws as standard which can help to combat excessive vibration in rugged settings. Lugs on cover permit easy removal and tightening.
|Application||Instrumentation housed in HK Series enclosures typically used to measure, detect, monitor, transmit, and control industrial processes and systems. HK Series enclosures are suitable for a broad range of applications, meeting both domestic and international|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||6.875 in x 5.375 in x 5 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||1.54|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E83696|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.