Catalog ID: GECCT-2-6TB
- Water shedding cover-suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position.
- External cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling.
- No pinching of conductors during cover installation.
- Taper threaded hubs to provide ground continuity.
- Smooth integral hub bushing to protect conductor insulation when pulling.
- Weather-resistant finish.
- Green ground screw standard in all boxes.
- Weidmuller 6 point MK3 terminal block is mounted inside box on raised X type pad.
- Box and cover are made of copper free aluminum.
- Electrostatically applied gray powder coating.
- Cover o-ring Nitrile gasket.
Water shedding cover-suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position. External cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling. No pinching of conductors during cover installation. Taper threaded hubs to provide ground c
|Application||Conduit boxes installed in conduit systems within hazardous areas to: protect conductors in threaded rigid conduit, act as pull and splice boxes, interconnect lengths of conduit, change conduit direction, and provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes.|
|Finish Type||Powder Epoxy Paint|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Type||Outlet Body With Cover & Terminal Block|
|Dimensions||5.563 in x 4 in x 5.563 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||2.5|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E10514|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.