Catalog ID: GECCT-2
- Water shedding cover – suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position.
- External cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling.
- No pinching of conductors during cover installation.
- Taper threaded hubs to provide ground continuity.
- Smooth integral hub bushing to protect conductor insulation when pulling.
- Internally threaded cover openings for additional wiring room.
- Covers furnished with boxes.
- Weather-resistant finish.
- Green ground screw standard.
GE series is your go to for harsh and hazardous outlet bodies. They offer the best protection for threaded rigid conduits and aid in pulling and splicing wire. The GE series is offered in copper-free aluminum and tri-cost finish Duraloy iron with our electro-statically applied paint for the most corrosive resistance formula.
|Application||Conduit boxes installed in conduit systems within hazardous areas to: protect conductors in threaded rigid conduit, act as pull and splice boxes, interconnect lengths of conduit, change conduit direction, and provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes.|
|Finish Type||Powder Epoxy Paint|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Type||Outlet Body With Cover|
|Dimensions||6.25 in x 6 in x 4.25 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||1.83|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E10514|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.