Catalog ID: ECF-230
- Bronze flexible metal construction
- An inner liner of asphaltum impregnated jute fibre tubing to protect conductors
- Female ends with removable zinc plated steel nipples standard on all couplings
- Union type couplings may be assembled by adding a GUF Series union to the nipple
- Special lengths available-consult factory
Killark’s harsh and hazardous ECF series flexible couplings offers access to areas where movement or vibration requires connection or a difficult bend is required. Our flex coupling’s inner liner is saturated with an asphaltum jute fiber tubing for the upmost protection in conductivity. This series comes with a removable zinc plated steel nipple and is made with a braided bronze finish.
|Application||For use in hazardous areas where movement or vibration requires a flexible connection or a difficult bend is required in a conduit system.|
|Dimensions||35.75 in x 2.5 in x 2.5 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||4.89|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E10514|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.