AFDF-400 - 4" Hub, ZA12 zinc alloy Expansion and Deflection Combination Fittings
Catalog ID: AFDF-400
- AF Conduit body is casted from durable and natural corrosive resistant ZA12 zinc alloy
- Includes type "A" phenolic insulating bushing
- PTFE Teflon reinforced gasket with steel washer to help maintain a superior seal
- Between the AF/DF is malleable, ductile iron or steel nipple
- DF end couplings are casted with a ZA12 zinc alloy with standard tapered threads for rigid or IMC conduit
- Silicone Rubber sleeve for high UV and environmentally corrosion resistance
- Tinned braided copper grounding straps for electrical continuity
- Rain, water and concretetight
- Includes tinned braided copper external bonding jumper (AJE Series)
AFDF Combo Expansion/Deflection Series compensates for linear and 3/4” level movement in any direction between two conduit joints in runs of IMC or rigid conduit. AFDF Series combines the DF style fitting with the AF style fitting for an additional 4” movement (2” in either direction) when the 3/4” linear movement in the DF is not enough. Helps prevent damaged conduit runs caused by temperature fluctuations and structural variations by assisting in movement.
|Material||Zinc Alloy, ZA12|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.