20A 125V Acceptor Connectors with Breech-Lock Cap, Quick-Wire
- In-line connector allows for extending reach of portable equipment.
- Available with Exclusive Breech-Lock Lid
- Patented lid notch allows for screwdriver, etc. to hold open lid for easier, two-hand installation.
- Factory Sealed Construction
- Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%) alloy resists corrosion
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder epoxy/polyester finish
- Dead Front Construction with Integral Switch – requires Hazardous Rated NEMA-Bladed Plug for operation
The ACCEPTOR® UGRC-QW Connector complements the UGR-QW receptacle line. Used with ACCEPTOR® plugs, UGRC-QW connectors can extend the reach for hazardous location rated portable equipment such as hand lamps. Connectors eliminate the need for user-created corded box mounted receptacles. UGRC-QW Connectors are classified for use with other NEMA bladed-type explosion-proof and dust ignition devices. Factory sealed construction specifies that no additional external seals are required (except in Group B applications).