KP Series - Aluminum 30 Amp Plug - D Type - 3W 4P Circuit - Grommet Range 0.375-0.625 Inch - 115/230VAC At 60Hz
- Suitable where a connection is required for portable or movable equipment such as tools, motors, hand lights, etc.
- Solder Terminations for sure connection
- Copper free aluminum housing
- Delayed action contacts ensure safe interconnect
- Wide range of grommet openings
- Extra long grounding pin makes contact first and breaks contact last
The Killark KP/KR series of plugs and receptacles provide a robust solution for applications requiring a heavy duty plug/receptacle. Plugs and receptacles may be used where devices are needed in locations made hazardous by the presence of flammable gases or vapors. The delayed action assembly ensures that the plug cannot be removed under load, preventing a dangerous arc or spark. Factory sealed construction specifies that no additional external seals are required. KP series plugs utilize soldered terminals, whereas KR series receptacles utilize wire leads for termination.