UGP Series - 20 Amp 125VAC Interchangeable Blade Style Plug With Quick Wiring - NEMA Configuration 5-20P
Catalog ID: UGP-20231QW
- Factory sealed chamber in UGR receptacle contains switch’s arcing components.
- Spring loaded receptacle cover closes when plug is removed.
- Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%) alloy resists corrosion
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder epoxy/polyester finish
- ACCEPTOR® plugs conform to NEMAconfigurations, while it's “turn to engage” feature locks in plug and can be used to prevent accidental disengagement of critical equipment.
- Plugs for use with type S/SO/ST/STO heavy duty cord.
ACCEPTOR plugs conform to NEMA configurations and can be used with standard receptacles in non-hazardous areas to maximize equipment utilization. The system's "turn to engage" feature locks in plug and can be used to prevent accidental disengagement of cr
|Application||Petroleum refineries, chemical plants, wet/damp areas, corrosive environments, petroleum plants, grain elevators/feed mills, flour and feed mills, and indoor or outdoor locations|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Number Of Poles||2|
|Receptacle Type||Delayed Action|
|Dimensions||6.625 in x 2.375 in x 1.875 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||0.4|
|Amperage Rating||20 A|
|Number Of Wires||3|
|Wire Size||#10 AWG, #12 AWG, or #14 AWG|
Certifications and Compliance
|Nema Rating||3, 4, 4X|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.