Item Added to Your Cart!
Model LXi-1300 is a combined automatic and manual reduced voltage autotransformer fire pump controller applied where the capacity of the power source does not permit full voltage starting of the motor. The controller is used with standard three (3) lead squirrel cage motors. A heavy-duty autotransformer is supplied with standard taps at 50%, 65% and 80% to reduce the starting voltage to the motor. The autotransformer is factory wired to the 65% taps unless otherwise specified when ordered.The starting inrush current drawn from the power source is reduced to approximately 25% of normal when using the 50% tap, 42% of normal on the 65% tap, and 64% of normal on the 80% tap.An adjustable timing relay is provided to control the time between reduced voltage start and full voltage run. A manual "emergency run" operator is supplied for emergency starting. When the operator is pushed "On" the motor starts and runs at full voltage until the operator is pushed "Off".
- LXi Microprocessor Logic & Control
- Coordinated design engineered, built, tested and labeled by one manufacturer
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- Full compliment of visual indicators
- Communications port
- LCD display shows simultaneous reading of all phases for amps and volts, and system pressure
- Full range of horsepower ratings and voltages
- Ample cable bending space
|Application||Fire Protection System|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.