Training & Consulting
HIPOTRONICS specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of a wide variety of high voltage test equipment according to the relevant international standards. In addition, our professional team can provide individualized services with respect to high voltage test system and laboratory layouts as well as specific implementations for specialized test needs. Our unparalleled experience in:
- High Voltage AC
- High Voltage DC
- High Voltage Impulse
- High Current Impulse
- EMC Compliance
provides our customers with a broad range of knowledge and expertise that insures the highest quality and reliability available in the marketplace. Our relationship with our customers does not stop with the delivery of equipment. Access our expertise when special challenges arise. We can provide a structured technical services solution for those applications above and beyond the routine test requirements. Our engineers are highly experienced and are equipped with a knowledge base gathered over a century’s existence of our company.
TRAINING & CONSULTING
The goal of our training program is to help you gain experience and save money. We plan to explain the many testing solutions available for test diagnostics and how to speed up test time in the field - but that's just the beginning. Training courses take place at HIPOTRONICS located at 1650 Route 22 North, Brewster, NY 10509. At our facility you will be afforded an opportunity to gain valuable skills and gather with peers to discuss hot topics in the industry.
- Certification is provided to each individual upon completion of the course(s).
- The length of our courses vary by subject.
- All courses are taught in English.
- Courses are held at our facility in Brewster, New York.
- Course attendees must comply with our visitor policy.
- These courses are not meant for product-specific training.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Gain familiarity with a wide range of test sets and applications.
- Apply the workflow supported by our superior product line in order to be sure that your tests are accurate and consistent.
- Learn how to generate reliable test reports, practice general safety, and utilize well-organized step-by-step procedures.
- Receive value-added assurance to guarantee your test labs are up to date with the most recent revisions to national and international high voltage (HV) testing standards.
- Maintenance and Service companies
- And anyone working in the HV business!
- Comprehensive Guide Download
- Cable Fault Locating Download
- Transformer Diagnostics Download
- Aerial Lift Testing Download